Possibly the best invention for parents! Kris & Ali gave this video baby monitor to us for Christmas and I love LOVE love it! If I could afford to give one to each of my friends, I would. This little contraption has already saved me lots of drama. Instead of opening the door to check on the girls in their room, I can watch them from my monitor. The best part: we can hook it up to our tv too! This way we can watch tv and flip to them if needed. The first morning we had it on we saw Taylor wake up and hold the camera, inspecting it (just like an animal does to a new item). She licked it! True story. Then we watched her as she went over to Kennedy's crib and woke her up! This explains many mornings of a cranky Kennedy! Now Taylor knows not to touch, look or even breathe on K when she gets up. Our entire household has benefited...and now Taylor knows we are watching her EVERY move. Parents are everywhere!
6 years ago



6 comments:
Does there need to be lots of light to see what's going on?
The video has some sort of night vision...you can see everything at night and it's even color in the day.
wow that is a crazy invention. where do you get it?
They have them at Costco for about $150.
That is cool! With two kids you will definitely get your moneys worth. I am glad that we live in a time where things are so helpful and convenient.
GOTCHA!
Post a Comment