6 years ago
Monday, March 10, 2008
No Tonsils = More Fun!
My sister Hilary just got her tonsils out and needed another nurse to come help her. I'm still not sure how much help I was with my two quiet and mellow children, but we still managed to play in the ocean, see the aquarium, shop in Carmel, eat yummy food, put on Brennen's 2nd birthday party, borrow all her cute clothes (FUN!) and chill with the family. Great weather, amazing company and a relaxing time. Who needs tonsils when you can have this much fun...What should our next excuse be to take a trip?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Don't you love having a sister? Sounds like you had a blast. How nice that you could go and help her.
How about a girls trip to Jacksonville (with or without kids)?
You should come see the best firework show in the nation (april 12th) oh and I guess see us to!!! =) I'm glad you updated your blog, I was starting to miss you, I am glad that you were having fun with your sister.
Post a Comment