I wish I was this close! He got so sweaty...AHHHIt is 1am and I still can't sleep! I just got back from the Keith Urban / Carrie Underwood concert. Soo GOOD. Go see it if you can. They even performed together on one song.
Me and MelissaMelissa called me yesterday with a "proposition". "I'm listening..." is what I said! She had an extra ticket, but needed my sweetie sweetheart of a husband to watch her 4 year old and 2 year old while we went to the concert. I was shocked when Tim said "sure, no problem". Tim always amazes me. So tonight he took care of 4 girls by entertaining them with a night of Barbie movies, popcorn and a slumber party. He did pretty good considering! Thanks hun! However, he didn't like that I was running around in my cowgirl hat singing country getting ready for my "date with Keith". I was starting to scare him.

Carrie was beautiful as usual. This was a fun dress that she later ripped off the bottom half of the dress for an on stage costume change. The girl is fabulous. She even played a little guitar herself. Am I the only one the didn't know this? Melissa and I figured she's probably been taking lessons from Keith while hangin in the back of the tour bus. No Fair!
This pic was taken right after he dedicated a song to me. He is so cute. The entire time he sings he is smiling like this half smile. I love the way he sort of skips / shimmies across the stage--he is very playful. He brought a girl up on stage with him for a hug (she wanted a kiss, but he said "I'm a married man, would you settle for a hug" in his Aussie accent (yum)). Keith also came out into the crowd and was practically malled as he gave one the his guitars away. He stayed after and had about 3 encore songs (dedicating one to Nicole) and shook hands and gave autographs. Seems like a nice dude.
The entire band moved to this platform in the middle of the arena halfway through the concert. They are all SOO talented. I loved it when he played his piano numbers. (However, it still cracks me up to see someone rocking out with a violin.) It is refreshing to see real musical talent.
Our seats were about 5 from the VERY top top. This is a pic of the huge screen. Thank heavens for that and my binoculars. Thanks so much for taking me Melissa. You are the best and I had a BLAST.





7 comments:
That's awesome! I'm so jealous! I love Kieth too! It looks like you had tons of fun! This is probably the closest I'll ever get to see him in person. I'm living through my friends. :)
Amazing! I would have LOVED to go. Mrs Underwood would have been great to see, after watching Garth and hearing how much he talked about Carrie I almost feel like I watched her in concert too. But Keith... I'm so jealous. Maybe someday when i FINALLY move back we will have to go to a concert. And what a sweetie Tim is, i dont know if Josh would have done the same thing. I would have liked to think he would.
I am still a little bitter towards you!! Can Melissa be my cool friend too?! How awesome I want more... wish I could have been there to sing EVERY song with you!! call me
aaaahhh..yeah i'm was so jealous/excited to hear that you went and that you called me from it! i was on the phone with Kurt when you called me and when i went back to him--i complained to him how lucky you were!!!! i almost went to that concert, but i kinda live too far!! love you sister--"take your CAT and leave my sweater!" lol hope he sang that song to you!!
Hey, I thought those were the lyrics too Bri. I still like to sing them that way because I think it's funnier. Sarah, that is so fun and neat that he dedicated a song to you. I totally fall for accents too. Adorable.
Yay! IT sounds like it was so much fun. Next time take me, okee?
Thanks for going to the concert with me Sarah! We had a blast. :) I couldn't think of anyone better to drag to the concert with me. I know I can always count on you! It was great of TIm to watch the girls for us. Especially since they are all the same ages! Next time we should hide out by the tour buses and sneak on. If only we were single and without kids.....we were so close to the buses. only in our dreams huh?
Post a Comment