The girls and I took a trip to the cemetery in Newcastle today were my sister is buried. The girls helped me do a rubbing on her headstone and we sang Happy Birthday and spread flowers around. Taylor has so many questions about Emma, especially since her middle name is Emma. She has a neat connection with her and I love her innocent (endless) questions. She would be 17 today! I can't believe it. Whenever I hear Kenny Chesney's song "Who'd You'd Be Today" I think about my sister and what she would be like today if she were still alive. I know she would be amazing and I can't wait to see her again someday. Happy Birthday Emma!
6 years ago



1 comment:
Cute idea with the rubbing Sarah. Bri and I were thinking about her today too and trying to imagine what she would be like. I'm glad you were able to go to the cemetary.
Post a Comment