
My girls have this whole sitting on a character's lap thing down! No more tears, smiles all around. However, Tay knew right away that there was someone inside this costume. Am I truly supposed to play along that the Easter Bunny is real?

While we waited for the bunny the girls were very eager to take pictures. Ahh, so cute cute when they are nice to each other.

The church that sponsored this Egg Hunt really went all out.
The girls got tons of eggs and candy. Kenna shook each egg before she put it in her bucket, just to be safe. Taylor has the whole thing down this year and is getting quite fast and competitive about it. Tim also entered her in the 3 legged race and she only went about 5 feet with her partner (a foot taller than her). Maybe next year. She had no idea what was going on...it was sweet to see her try. Losing sometimes is good for Taylor, keeps her humble. She hates to lose.






3 comments:
how fun! you should have called us, we would have joined you and i could have taken pictures of the "pop corn" with my awesome camera for you. we went to a very small hunt yesterday...carter got one egg and was so proud!
MJ I should have planned this WAY earlier and invited everyone...it was that fun. We decided that morning at 9:30 (while still in pjs) to get ready fast and make it by 10am. Tim and I even showered. This is a Watford record for sure!
My girls are adorable. I miss you guys! I asked Mike the other day if we were going to live in Vegas forever and he said "probably." It just made me cry. I want to be near my family! I love you guys!
Post a Comment