
Today we have some flowers growing in our yard. Aren't they pretty? Taylor was concerned that I was really going to plant her and also notice that she is not smiling with her teeth b/c "flowers don't have teeth". I really should enroll her in some acting classes.

We even took a trip to Lowe's today and bought some more flowers to plant.
It is beautiful today (73 degrees!)

I am a sucker for the brown and pink combo. Not too eastery, but cute. Tay really wanted them to wear last year's dress, since they still fit. Kenna also just had her first haircut. I cut off the back little mullet. Thank goodness it's still curly.
We spent the afternoon and evening at Mema's for an egg hunt, wonderful dinner and a relaxing evening.







5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time with family! Happy Easter!
I love brown and pink, too! My girls wore black and pink this year. I think the pink makes it Eastery.
kenna is a girl after my own heart...i hate shoes too!
I'm a fellow sucker for pink and brown.
I just took a ton of newborn pictures of Leah in pink and brown.
Definitely jealous of the warm weather. I think it was 40 something today. Can't wait to get to Cali.
Sarah! Hi friend! Your blog is so cute. I haven't checked in for a while. Your girls are growing up so fast. I can't believe how grown up they look. So darling! I miss you. We really need to catch up soon!!!
xoxo, Meg
Post a Comment