(First of all I hope that 'frizzle her hizzle' doesn't mean something yucky...sorry if it does. I don't get all that talk, but I think it sounds hilarious!)Sunday night we were bored and decided to put curlers in!

I was surprised Kenna would hold still long enough to put them in, but she did want them out a couple hours later. This is the first time Taylor has left her curlers in ALL NIGHT LONG.

I ended up putting her hair into an up-do so that it wasn't so crazy for preschool and it looked really pretty down by the end of the day when it was softer curls. Poor thing has her mom's fine hair that loses curl quick...by the next day there was not a sign of curls or waves or crimps. Oh well. It was fun and memories of my childhood came sitting between my mom's legs getting those pink curlers in Sat night before church. I still remember the smell of the Dippity Do and the wet spongy curlers. I'm sure I have a picture of that around here somewhere.




7 comments:
Sarah-
I have done that with Becca's hair. It turned out the exact same way. I had to come it down. My mom used to do that to me every Saturday when I was a little girl.
oh my gosh!!!!! her hair @ the table!!!!!!!! hhahahahahaha thats great!!! your girls will always look so cute!! i love and miss them!! and you n tim!!!
WOW! Allie has yet to really get a curl job like that. Her hair holds the curl fairly well, though, so we'll keep experimenting. Fun times. For Shizzle.
Hey Tiny! I love Taylor's hair. So pretty. I have the same memories as a child. I hated sleeping on sponge curlers though. :)
I love it! That is so funny, with the poof hair. Megan's hair was quite poofy too only after a couple of hours. I hated the curlers myself when I was younger.
I too was tortured with the spoungie rollers! I love love love your title picture of the girls--they are stunning, ok that sounds cheesey but you know what I mean.
Taylor's up-do looks great, I think she's ready for the prom...that is totally weird to think about.
Post a Comment