Wednesday, April 16, 2008

When I post, I really post! I just couldn't choose a few this time.


This girl cracks me up!


Today was Hawaiian Day at preschool. Her teacher gave her this little outfit. Under the hula skirt she is skirtless in this pic, and wanted to be shirtless too. Hmm..


Tim loves this! He is such a sweet Daddy for little girls.


Brennen came to stay at our house for a day while H&B were celebrating their anniversary in SF



Taylor loves to hold hands in the car with Kennedy, and every now and then Kennedy will accept the invite--see they can be sweet!



I really need to learn how to edit the movies so that you don't have to hear me singing too. She loves to sing it BY SELF!

1 comment:

M&M Kanet said...

I will let you double post any day! I love seeing my cute girls, I miss you guys! Ellie wants to be in that wagon with her cousins! That baby on the bus doesn't seem to like riding on the bus - she sure is crying a lot. Kenna has grown up so much. We love you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails