
For our anniversary I took Tim on a bike ride up in Auburn. Let's just say it was too dirty and too hot to even blog about. The pictures are self-explanatory!


And finally I found little miss reading the Harbor Freight catalog this morning while getting down to bizness. Where would she learn a thing like this? She is so excited to have big girl undies!




7 comments:
congrats Kenna! im gonna pinch that cute bum of yours. Was she really reading the paper on the throne? i love you guys-- Have fun at Disneyland
Kenna's hair is getting so long. I would take a ride in his "perk" car anyday! NICE!! Well happy anniversary, I can't believe that it is 8 years! I feel like it was just last week we were making baby food in your basement apt.
whoa nice car!! is that the rental you were riding to Disneyland since Hil said thats where ya going????????? Ahhh I should been with you guys and in that car !!!!!!!!! Wah wah LOL (giggling)
You sure Kennedy doesn't see you do the same thing every mornin'?
Not exactly the kind of "hot and dirty" I would wish for in an anniversary. :) Love you!
hahaha KENNA MAE! she's so cute-i can't wait to see her!! i agree with hila, i'm gonna pinch her little bum!
Looks like Kennedy is getting the hang of the throne! Way to go. Wish Kylie would get into the whole potty training thing.
Post a Comment