Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Look Who's 27!

7th grade awesomeness

Happy Birthday Marian!!

I love you! I found tons of pictures of the two of us. I wish I would've raided Mom's pictures for some cute childhood ones, but these will have to do. It was fun to see how many we actually have of just us. We are 17 months apart and so were pretty much joined at the hip when we were younger. I wish it were the same today...someday you will move home and it can be the same again. You get pink and I call purple! I hope you had the best day.

bridesmaid

The summer after 1st year college, re-claiming my room


Riding the stagecoach in SLC with your BYUI roomies


They call us the Webb Sisters- Del Oro Soccer 1996 or1997


Sister love at Andy's reception

WOW shot! The 80's were good to us both


Marian's last trip here in May--twin outfits!

6 comments:

M&M Kanet said...

Wow, you did find a lot of pictures... maybe some that weren't meant to be found! Ahh! I love the picture with your wow shirt and my lifesavers sunglasses. Thanks for the tribute Sarah. You're a wonderful sister. I did have a nice day, and we can both hope that I'll return to live in CA again someday.

H Webb said...

I do think you both cud be twins you do look a bit alike for being 17 months apart!!!

Angel said...

Aren't sisters great! Happy Birthday Marian!

Natierae said...

Awesome pictures- the 80's one is by far the best.

tiny said...

Can't beat the 80's with the crazy clothes and hair. Happy Birthday Marian!

Ruth said...

Cute pictures! Aren't sisters great!? Every girl should have one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails