So much fun! We need a Webb vacation time too. Mike's mom and Aunts were in Newport Beach the same time you were and stayed at the Hyatt too. They said they wanted to live there too and even called on a few houses that were for sale. I'm excited to hear more about your vacation and to see you again in a couple days!
Hello Sarah! I am so glad you wrote on my blog. I didn't even know Alejandra had a blog but I just found her through yours. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Disneyland. Cute girls!
3 comments:
So much fun! We need a Webb vacation time too. Mike's mom and Aunts were in Newport Beach the same time you were and stayed at the Hyatt too. They said they wanted to live there too and even called on a few houses that were for sale. I'm excited to hear more about your vacation and to see you again in a couple days!
Hello Sarah!
I am so glad you wrote on my blog. I didn't even know Alejandra had a blog but I just found her through yours. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Disneyland. Cute girls!
What a fun trip! I love vacations, but it's always so nice to get back home.
Post a Comment