The Electric Light Show in CA Adventure. The kids loved it and it was nice to sit for once and relax. It was hot in the afternoons and I swear we walked 20 miles a day. Needless to say I've been taking a holiday from exercising since we returned :)
Taylor went on all the coasters that she was tall enough to ride. Even Hollywood Tower of Terror! Tim said she had her hands up the entire time on Space Mountain. When the ride was over she asked "Did we really go into space?" I love it!
Part of the crew. It was great to see Foy's family from Arkansas. It had been 2 years since they last came to CA. The kids are all so much taller. They are such well mannered kids and it made for easy traveling with them.
Tim bought Taylor an autograph book and so our mission was to see as many characters (especially princesses!) as possible. One day the girls wore their princess dresses and we waited in line to see a bunch and watch Sleeping Beauty do a storytime and the rest dance and sing etc. The looks on their faces: priceless! This made the trip worth it right here. We also went to the "character breakfast" one morning where the characters come chat with you while you're eating...fun, but super expensive. Overall our trip was amazing. I took a million pictures and made lots of magical memories that will cancel out the meltdowns (well, some of them anyway).








4 comments:
Oh MY GOODness! You guys were So busy, how fun to see all the cousins and Disney characters. Kenna looks like SUCH a big girl-- I can't belive it. Did she grow like a foot? Can't wait to play with you guys at the reunion! love you
looks like u had trillions of fun didnt want to go home
How fun! I can't wait to take Megan there and see her enjoy every minute of it.
Looks like you've been having lots of fun this summer!
Post a Comment