
Last weekend we took a mini trip to Monterey to visit the Wiests. It was so NICE to get out of the heat and back into a sweater. Although it was a quick trip we jam-packed it with lots of things. While Tim went on a ride-along w/ B-in law the rest of us went to a fun Children's Museum. The girls loved pretending in the pizzaria, making human sized bubbles and doing some crafts. Later, we hit the beach where Tim brushed up on his skimboarding in his wetsuit--it was chilly! Taylor even got in the water (no wetsuit, she is crazy and turning slightly blue in the pictures) while Bren and Ken played in the sand. I mostly sat and watched and ate with my sis--nice, eh? Tim and I played football on the beach and that was fun--we need to do that more often, especially with the Thanksgiving bowl just around the corner. For dinner we ate yummy clam chowda in breadbowls and watched sea lions and seals. There was a huge car auction going on downtown so we walked around in the evening staring at fancy old cars (even a Tucker). It was crazy to hear the bids--into the millions! Hilary and I also got some shopping in and found some treasures at some garage sales / rummage sales. The yard sales by the beach are so different than in my area--so much more art and funky cool stuff. It seems like a less-wasteful environment. Oh and there was lots of tummy rubs for my unborn nephew. I think it's now decided his name will be Tucker after seeing that amazing car show!
So, to sum up: We had fun...lots of fun!
So, to sum up: We had fun...lots of fun!




2 comments:
Look at you two, still kissing for the camera after all these years!!
Sarah, I miss you! I'm back in Utah and you're not here. It just doesn't feel right. As for my novel, don't make me blush. I'll have to send you my second attempt. :)
I just say
"THE REVENGE SWEET REVENGE"
I so praud of you, and how you work in the blogs, thank you for shered the happy moments in your life with family,(:
Post a Comment