She is so cute. I loved watching how excited she was when she came up. I might have even teared up a little... Happy Birthday Taylor! I love you so much! It is fun to see you growing up and learning so many new things. I'm sending a birthday present home with grandpa. AND I am way jealous about your trip to Monterey. Love the revenge pic of Hilary :) and fun at the beach. p.s. you and Tim still kiss?
1 comment:
She is so cute. I loved watching how excited she was when she came up. I might have even teared up a little...
Happy Birthday Taylor! I love you so much! It is fun to see you growing up and learning so many new things. I'm sending a birthday present home with grandpa.
AND I am way jealous about your trip to Monterey. Love the revenge pic of Hilary :) and fun at the beach.
p.s. you and Tim still kiss?
Post a Comment