Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hear Ye Hear Ye...




A Royal Celebration was held in honour of Princess Taylor's Fifth Year! We had a blast at the Whitney Ranch water park this year for Taylor's birthday. She wanted to invite her primary and preschool classes...so we had a packed park and a good time. I attempted making my first "cupcake cake" into a crown and the kids were self-entertained in the water park (gotta love that part). Thanks to all the royalty that showed up!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Webb's:0
Hello, Taylor Happy birthday Princess, I can see that you have alot a fun in your birthday party, you look so good, happy and very cute, congratulations and all the family here in San Diego send you kisses, hugs, and much, much, love......... :)
Aunt Ale
Uncle Tony
Cousin Cesar and Luis
Love you so much













le

Anonymous said...

her face when she opens her presents--that's my favorite part of watching kids at their birthdays or Christmas, the excitment! sad that we loose that, well most of us. love you sister, the "cupcake cake" crown looks delicious!

Kaylynn said...

Sorry we missed the fun birthday party - looks like we missed a good time - Congrats - you are a mom of a kindergartener!!!! My mom gave us each a copy of the Kissing Hand the week before she died - it holds a really special place in our house. I loved this post.

Melissa said...

We had a great time at the party! I didn't even see the crown cupcakes! Very cute. You'll have to make Melena one in Feb. :) Maybe I'll hire you for her birthday party. Why just do weddings?

Related Posts with Thumbnails