skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Sweet's Latest

- Newest funny thing is she has requested that we call her "Coco Nee Nee". We have NO idea where this originated.
- Whenever I call her Mae she says, "I'm not Mae, I'm Kennedy" and then will tell you her full name
- Loves to wear Taylor's underwear--very saggy indeed
- Wants to watch "Enchanted" daily
- Reads books for an hour in her room before going to sleep
- Still fits into some of her size 18 month clothes
- Loves to tell people that she's "two and a half"...we're working saying "two and three-fourths" I think it's funny.
- Best belly laugh ever. Quickest way to get her to laugh--chasing or dancing silly
- Starting to really get the hang of coloring
- Biggest picker in town: paint on walls /doors, stickers, scabs, boogies, nail polish..you name it, she'll pick it!
- Can reach the pedals on the tricycle now
- Picks out skirts to wear every day
- Newly interested in "Little Peoples", talking, singing, riding cars
- Must have her "pink" to sleep with. I must tuck her in and sing "I Love to See the Temple", give hugs and kisses and then make kissing sound with mouth
- Thinks it's funny to say poo poo and pee pee randomly.
- Never has accidents and is so good at "holding it"
- Fav food- slice of cheese
- Swinging at the park--all. day. long.
- Best Chore-putting away the silverware from the dishwasher
- Gets into trouble with putting the stool into places so she can reach
- Has her own "spot" on the couch and gets quite possessive of it when I try to sit there
- Reminds me daily to give me her multi-vitamin
- Fav color is turquoise
- Fav animal is a cat. She loves to harass the neighbor cat Herman and wants to pet every dog she sees.
- People watcher in public, LOUD voice at home
- Misses Taylor terribly while she's at Kindergarten, fights with Taylor terribly when she gets home
- Sweetest girl in the world. I love her!
10 comments:
What a cutie! That was a fun list to read. Which business cards did you end up deciding on?
Whoa! She is growing up ! I do wished I can see her all the time but I wont since we are states apart. One of these days I will have to make a trip down and visit!!
Isaiah and Kari are doing so well. Isaiah is growing so well and getting so cute! I juz love him very much and am proud of Kari!!
Thanks and Im glad you are my niece!! You know I always love you guys very much!!!
That's my fav color too. I've never met another lover of turquoise. I'm obsessed!!
oh yes--Kenna and I are related!! hahaha she's so funny! that laugh is the best! i love that she totally talks to me on the phone! wish i could go play with those toot girls! and she's definantly a Webb girl--turqouise!! miss you guys!! love aunt B
Hey Sarah
Brooke is getting married in November and we had some questions for you about some wedding stuff. We would love to talk to you. Email me if you get a chance. Thanks
heecka37@yahoo.com
I need to meet that girl! She and Robbie sound a lot alike. It must be a second child thing - tons of personality! How Cute!!
Oh, and I love the pink boots!!
Smart and beautiful girl like her Mom........ Only she follow the best example of you, I really love how you teach your children to by always in the better places, in the right moment and whit the best people......... 8) Smart.....
Ale :)
Me and Coco Nee Nee have alot in common, I would love to watch Enchanted everyday too, it just makes you happy. She is such a cutie..Sarah Thanks for checkin out my blog, You are the master decorater, I hear your weddings are amazing..I have had many (way to many) years of collecting halloween stuff, I love to go to the after halloween sales..Check out pottery barn the day after, they always have fun stuff..Man your girls are cute!
love hernaked wearing those boots in the back seat I would fuckher little ass so good
Post a Comment