Monday, September 01, 2008

Weekend Comes to an End

K has started crossing her legs all of a sudden--too cute for words!

Favorite garage sale find this weekend--I am becoming addicted
ps--the purse is cute in person, not old lady-ish like pic may portray (and it matches my new purple jacket...yay for Fall)

Labor Day we hiked out to University Falls and took a freezing ride down the falls into the water. Tim said it best, "I've had ice water warmer than this!" It was ICED ice icey water, but so fun! Go check it out. The place is right outside of Georgetown and a "moderate" 5 mile hike (round trip) to get there. Worth the hike and it's pretty popular. There are 3 falls to ride and it's beautiful.

T getting up the courage... I made him go first!

5 comments:

M&M Kanet said...

I've been there before! I LOVED it. Maybe we can take Mike there sometime. So cool how the rocks just naturally made perfect slides for us! I remember Miranda got a good gash in her foot from the rock - and then had to hike back on her sore foot.

Melissa said...

where is Georgetown? That looks like so much fun. Could Kylie walk that trail? Can you have a stroller on the trail? FUn. I want to see video of you going down that water slide!

Melissa said...

i just looked the slides up on the internet. It said it is on private property. You broke the law! Breaking the law. You and Tim should go to jail! LOL

Alexis said...

Mike & Christy just went there too. That really looks like a cool place, I don't know if I could go off the waterfalls, but it would be so much fun watching everyone go.

Megan said...

Holy cow! I just caught up on all the fun things on your blog. First of all, I have say congratulations on starting your own company. You have always been so creative, resourceful, design-minded, etc, etc. I'm so impressed! Second, I love K's pink cowboy boots! I want to get some. Those are hot. Love, love, love them! Third, I love the purple purse. I want to see your purple jacket. And 4th, but most important, I miss you!!! Come back to Utah for another visit soon. It was just too much fun catching up. Do you have pics from that night? I didn't have my camera, but your aunt took pics of us. Did she send them to you? xoxo...

Related Posts with Thumbnails