1
I need your help on which business card looks the BEST for MY new business! After working so hard on the current wedding I am decorating for, I have decided to get my business license to become all legal and official (and so I can write off a bunch of supplies!). I'm excited and can't wait to be able to hand out my cards. So, let me know which one looks simple, yet sophisticated, yet memorable. Thanks! Also let me know if you have any business name suggestions. So far it's called "Simple Sophistication" (and in small lettering underneath..) Wedding Planning by Sarah".






17 comments:
I would go # 4 GOOD LUCK! YOU DO WONDERS FOR WEDDINGS AND PARTIES !!
The 3rd option all the way! :) Good for you, Sarah--that's so cool. I'll let you know if I have any ideas for business names, but I like "Simple Sophistication"--it's unique and explains your style; I love it.
I like 2 and 4. You are so talented Sarah. I am so proud of you! I love the business name you already have. It's perfect.
number two
I really love 2 and 4. Number 4 looks very sophisticated. It would match the name of your business. i would go with #4. I would love to help you if you ever need help .
My vote is #3 or #4. Girl, I love that you are going to have your own business! So fabulous! I've got an idea for you....will email you the pic.
ALso, love the purse you picked up at the garage sale. So you. :)
so sister, that's awesome!! i agree with everyone, your business will be awesome and i love the name!! i like 1-it's very simple,2it's very cute ,and 3 very sophisticated and yet pretty(i love brown and that light teal)--4 i don't really like the green, but the disign is cute!! love you sis!--my opinion is very important, i know!
I like #4 the best, but my next choice would be #1. Good luck, you'll do great!
Tough call - I think #4 is my favorite, but 2 and 3 are also great. Good luck with the business, you'll do great!
Wow! Good for you! That sounds like so much fun! I hope all goes well! I must say that I like #4 the best.
#2 is the most striking and attention getting, but they are all beautiful, like you.
Okay so I was totally going to say #3, but after reading some of the comments, I think I like #4 designs, but I REALLY don't like the green, I think that it is too flashy, and a little pee green, not so cute, but then you will be covering up info when you hand them the card if you use #4, since there is info in every corner, so I guess I am back to #3. As for the name... how bout Wattie Weddings! :-)
i pick #1 if you can do the lettering and center it like on #3, if not than i choose 3. It is beautiful and wedding-esq. Fun and good luck sister! You are awesome at that... I know
I like #4 too. It looks "weddingish."
I'm all about #4! Good luck. That is so exciting.
I like #4. Debbie P.
i like number two the best, but four is my next favorite. i don't love the green, though. And the name is perfect already! good luck!
Post a Comment