I'm excited to get some fantastic family pictures done by the famous Sheena with Sheena Jibson Photography. Look at her site and you will be excited for me. Tim looked at some of her work and said, "They look like a magazine ad". Sheena, please make us look pretty too :)
Now, does anyone have any local suggestions of where to go? And what should we all wear??? I haven't even started thinking about what to wear and it's next week. HELP.
6 years ago



14 comments:
Hi, When Sheena did ALexies Senior shots, they went out to Penyrn and got some really cool shots, also they went a few other place, she will know which place (didnt want to write name) but she has a beautiful yard and I know she wouldn't mind you going there. Call me if Sheena can't remember. You lucky girl getting Sheena to take your pictures, she is amazing!
WOW. she's amazing! her pictures are so cute! your family will look great! and also look great in anything y'all wear!
wow. she is amazing. i almost wish i lived in CA so we could work with her. Have fun!
We would like to suggest the home of Sid & Linda, you have the waterfall with the pool or the beautiful flowers in the yard, the brick house with the vines, I think that it is perfect, but we are kind of bias.
As for what to wear... depends on the theme you are looking for, fall, spring, country. Spring-I like whites, fall- I like browns, country jeans. You guys always look cute, I know that these are going to turn out great! Tell Sheena hello from us, and we can't wait to see the pictures!
What about Gibson Ranch? THere are ooddles of places to get amazing pictures there.
you are way too nice!! you guys will look cute in anything! see you soon:)
you are way too nice!! you guys will look cute in anything! see you soon:)
Wow - I'm jealous Sheena left 2 comments. The amazing thing about Sheena is she has the ability to take the kind of pictures that you are not focused at all on what the family is wearing you are just focused on the family! So don't stress! I can't wait to see the pictures!!
Wow - I'm jealous Sheena left 2 comments. The amazing thing about Sheena is she has the ability to take the kind of pictures that you are not focused at all on what the family is wearing you are just focused on the family! So don't stress! I can't wait to see the pictures!!
Hey Sarah! I am just as excited as you. I was surprised when I called you tonight for advice on location for my family's photo shoot with Sheena, when you told me you have one as well! : ) Great minds think alike! I can't wait. The kids and I are going to drive around on Saturday to look for great spots. Let me know what you find. LOL
To me since you are in Calif.. I wud say the beach the sunset and railroad yard (they come out real good snapshots) and you live near ahh whats the town called where gold is found ages ago... it wud make good pixs too. Im not so familar of areas in Sacremento but I do my best.
Im sure your friend will do wonders, I thought she lives here in Utah and she is taking pictures for your family so sound like she moved there recently ( am I right?) I would go to San Franscisco but thats a long drive,, the bridge or lighthouse if theres one nearby.
IS THERE A PLACE THAT HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWER GARDEN NEARBY WITH A GAZEBO(MSP?) YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE AND TRY!
Good luck with the pixs!!! Why am I blabbing too much! I need to stop here !!
Love Ya!!
Sara!!! This is Alli Meik Schaack ( Alyssa's cousin) Love your blog!! Your girls are darling. I would love to add you to our friends list . Good luck with the pictures. You have a beautiful family so no need to worry.
I have never seen your family not look good, I think you would have to try. The pictures will be amazing, Sheena's got some real talent.
I can't wait to see how they turn out!
Post a Comment