Friday, October 03, 2008

We Heart San Francisco


Tim informed me that he had a business meeting in SF on Thursday and that he wanted to get a hotel room the night before so that he didn't have to get up at 3am to get there in time. Hmm, sounded like a good excuse to join him! So, all of the girls played at the hotel during the meeting while Daddy worked and worked. It's a tough life! We got into the city just in time for dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. That place was cool! Notice I did not say the food was great, but the atmosphere was cool...

Our hotel was set right on the bay and had a nice walkway for exploring by the cove. We played for a couple hours, went swimming, ate and had a blast without the monotony of daily chores, laundry and school.

This was taken while driving by out the window!



Lately, whenever the camera comes out Taylor automatically puts her hand on her hip and poses away!

We collected flowers along the path and then made our room beautiful!

Dane and Taylor held hands immediately. So sweet.
We stopped in on the Tim's cousin's family at Stanford. Rory gave us a mini-tour and we went to the top of the Hoover Tower. What a gorgeous campus!

Sorry about the back shot---this family is so cute. Let's hang out again soon. Rory was a trooper with all 3 boys on his own...I told Tim to take notes on how it's possible to have 3 :) We missed you Anne. Your boys are the sweetest.

The "Golden" Bay Bridge


Then my sister Hilary and fam met up with us for IKEA, dinner and a fun walk around the piers. I wish we had more time to shop. Next trip, you and me Hil. No kids.

My little nephew is getting bigger. Hil is a cute prego woman!

10 comments:

miss H Wiest said...

Sarah you are a crazy fast blogger ...that was just last night! Anyway, thanks for letting us meet up with you-- we should of handed out Prop 8 pamplets! Nice "photoshopping" job :) luv u

Anonymous said...

Sarah:

Apart from being quick to share with us your adventures you are very good to take pictures, you have so many skills that amaze me, you know work very well with pictures and always you give a special touch.

Ale

christina said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures - they make me want to go to SF!

mj said...

wow! you guys did a lot! i am totally impressed with how much fun you squeezed in! we got one book too (well I guess the one from B makes two) so no, not a totally waste, but still pretty disappointing :o)

H Webb said...

Sarah!!!!!

Wonderful Job!! Love the pixs and you snapped a good pix of Hilary being preg for second time!! We all been waiting for her to put it up !!
LOL!!

Im still learning how to use the colage and fixing it I did pretty good but still not satisfied with it OH WELL !!
The girls are growing up so qucik and they are so cute and so is Brennan!! Hes such a cute little man and now he is having a baby brother I juz cant wait to see him!!!

Sarah you are a wonderful niece and I love you very much !!

Megan Gery said...

i love the first picture of the girls. priceless. and does kennedy have the best smile you've ever seen, or what? glad you had fun! :)

Anonymous said...

hey sarah, i just noticed my invite to the jvbushman blog expired, i've been out so long, i hadn't even realized i'd gotten one, until yesterday :/

Megan said...

Holy Cow, I can totally see Taylor being a model one day. Love the pose! She's so sassy. :) I wish I could meet you in San Fran one day. I love San Fran. xoxo...

KLC said...

You seriously have some mad skills when it comes to photography. Hey, you could do the ENTIRE wedding if you wanted to...photos AND decor. (:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

For the applicated onesies go here:

http://www.marthastewart.com/article/dog-appliqued-onesies

Related Posts with Thumbnails