
We almost had enough parent volunteers to be one on one with the kids! The parents weren't going to miss out on the fun. It was nice to only have to keep up with Taylor.
We almost had enough parent volunteers to be one on one with the kids! The parents weren't going to miss out on the fun. It was nice to only have to keep up with Taylor.
6 comments:
How fun! It's always nice to go on the field trips with the kids. I miss doing that. Once they get older, they don't go on many. Enjoy it while she's little! What pumpkin patch did you guys go to? I love her school picture. Very cute. : )
sarah!! i love seeing cute little tay! love her class pic--very cute! the pumpkin patch, i think i know which 1! so fun!!
Megan just had her field trip to the pumpkin patch. I just hate how much everything costs. $10 for Megan and then another $6 for me to go, but did i mention the other field trip that we had to pay $10 for the week before. So sad to say, I missed going with her. Taylor looks so cute! And so do you by the way.
Wow, that's a lot of parent volunteers! What are the chances there will be that many who want to go when the kids are in 5th grade?
I feel like i haven't seen taylor in forever! she makes a pretty cute kind-e-gadener.
and your family pics look great.
OK that kindergarten picture - she could not be any cuter! I miss seeing her smile every week. She is a keeper!
Post a Comment