Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scary Eileena!

On Monday the school office called me. Taylor had been accidentally tripped in PE and landed on her head on the asphalt. She had a pretty big bump when I picked her up! So sad...luckily it's healing quick. (The first thing I thought was "poor Tay", then a close second was "not this week! We have family pictures!" It seems like that always happens)

For homework this week the Kindergartners are making scarecrows out of these newspaper skeletons. Sounds like a fun project to me! Taylor cut and cut and cut until her hands were tired. We had lots of old fabric from past projects--she looks like all my old Waverly drapes!

Such a scary Scarecrow!

Taylor has named her Eileena.
(Notice her head is almost better--nothing a little photoshop and some well placed bangs won't cover)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun project!! I would love to see Eileena in person. The girls would love to make one! : ) I am glad to see Taylor is healing up nicely. Not this week, was my first thought when we thought Kylie had the chicken pox. Taylor will look adorable with or without a scrap. She is a cute little girl. (kennedy too) have fun with pictures on Friday. I can't sleep I am so excited for tomorrow and our photo shoot!

Maureen said...

Oh poor, poor, Taylor, I hate those asphalt roads, they are always a accident waiting to happen! But she is still a cutie and I love Eileena, I miss those fun projects that always brought a smile to their faces..Cute Mantel!!

Alexis said...

Don't you love those projects that they have our kindergarteners do? They always ask for them to do most of the work, but really, you know who ends up doing most of the work, us! As far as her bump, you can always add a little foundation to cover it up... I'm excited to see your pictures, do you know wher eyou are going?

Anonymous said...

po' tay! atleast you can do something with it--makeup or whatever! love u sister, cant wait to see the pics!

H Webb said...

NICE EILEENA GOOD JOB CREATING HER! SHE LOOKS REAL! YOU CAN MAKE MORE AND SELL IT TO EARN MONEY TALYOR! AN IDEA! IT WILL MAKE GOOD FOR HARVEST PROPS TO OTHER PEOPLE

YOU ARE GOOD JUZ LIKE YOUR MOTHER!!!

Megan Gery said...

i don't know, eileena might be too cute to scare anyone. :) glad tay is a quick healer, i'm sure your pictures will be fine.

The Joys of Boys said...

I love Taylor's "scary" face. And I must say that is the cutest scarecrow I have ever seen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails