Saturday, November 08, 2008

Weekend Wedding

This weekend was the wedding! I've been planning for a few months for this...
Here's a few sneak peeks of some of the details.

White roses and hydrangeas. I think my fav part of all the decorating was making the floral centerpieces. Sweet and simple, but it turned out very elegant in the room.

I found this chandelier on Craigslist for $10--only it was an ugly brass color. Add some paint and some crystals and it's a whole new woman! We hung it low over the cake table to add some romance to the room.

The big picture--my camera really doesn't do it justice. It looks so simple from this viewpoint, but it took MANY MANY hours and hands. Thanks to my sweet husband and all our helpers: Hilary & Brian, Mom, John, Alena, Sheila (took care of the kids!).

Now it's time to unpack the cars, find spots for all this stuff, lots of laundry, a little sleep and hopefully some foot massaging!

18 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Sarah! It looks beautiful. I am so happy everything turned out great! You are amazing at what you do. If you have time, come over and decorate my house! : )

mj said...

beautiful! i can't believe that is a gym! you did an awesome job. i totally love the colors and the centerpieces are awesome! nice work!. you should be a professional ;o)

H Webb said...

Sarah!!!

I really love you!! Its so far out and I love it!! You have beautiful handwriting!!! I juz love to see all of ur wedding bizz decro all the time. Hilary's wedding floored me big time when I learned You did it!!! You have wonderful artistic talent!!!

M&M Kanet said...

ooohhhh. Ahhhhhh. So beautiful, elegant, and classy. I hope you got that foot rub!
P.S. Have you read the book love is a verb? So good. Mom owns it if you haven't. Thanks for calling today! It's always nice to chat. I love you!

Morgan said...

wow sarah! you did a great job! i will have to have a second wedding just to have you decorate it!

Maureen said...

You are super duper talented! Good Job!! I hope you got paid a billion dollars, because thats what you should have charged..

Julia Kelly said...

Wow! you are so talented, and it just looks beautiful! Love the flowers.

The Lencioni's said...

That is beautiful, you did a great job.

Kaylynn said...

Why do I have such talented friends. AMAZING!

The Joys of Boys said...

WOW Sarah! It's looks beautiful! You are so amazingly talented!

--Heather-- said...

What an amazing job. You are very talented. It is gorgeous!

Alexis said...

Who knew that the gym could look so romantic? You did an amazing job! I hope that this will help get you more business. I hope that it was well worth it. GREAT JOB!!

christina said...

Wow! Completely amazing!

Sarah said...

WoW! Thanks for all the nice compliments...I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy right about now :)

The Cooking Schaack said...

Sarah you are amazing!!! Seriously way to go. I am so impressed. I am totally going to recommend you. By the way this is Alli Alyssa's cousin.

Mamasita said...

Hi Sarah
I came across your blog via Kaylynn. This decorating job you did is absolutely AMAZING!!! Wow! Too bad I am already married!

sheena said...

I had no idea you were doing this!!! beautiful work!!!

KLC said...

Sarah, you have some mad skills. This looks great! I can do a little foot massaging next week...I'm serious too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails