
Let's just start out with this little goody from back in the day--Honeymoon Cruise 2000 BABY! I know it looks like a cheesy prom backdrop, but it's really our Caribbean Cruise. I thought it was fun to see the difference that 8 1/2 years makes. We look so young and fresh (and Tim looks like he's 15...) Fun times.

And fast forward to today. It was fun to dress up a bit. This old bridesmaid dress from my friend Crystal's wedding has sure gotten some mileage! (Thanks for picking out something I could wear again Crystal.) Notice we look less young and fresh, but just as happy! Tim has lost the 15 year old look and now he's my handsome burly man (and now I'm not afraid that I will crush him when I sit on his lap).

The family shot--my girls are actually pretty trained to stand still and smile. Their mom takes a lot of pictures!

Here's the only pic I have of the entire group from the whole trip (and it's a picture of a picture--nice!). The girls had a blast playing with their cousins. You should have seen this group sitting down for a formal dinner! Wow. After awhile you kind of forget there are other people in the restaurant. We were so busy trying to keep our kids sitting down and interested in the gourmet meal.

2nd formal night. Yikes that's a bad angle for most of us! But hey, I love my yellow shoes :)
5 comments:
i love your outfit in the last pic!! i LOVE your yellow shoes!!! i keep seeing yellow shoes, shirts etc and i want 'em!! LOL. the compared pictures is great--8 years...WOW. really? that long? lol and i'm not even the one who is married! haha I love you sister, looks like a wonderful trip!! why doesn't our family do a fun cruise?! i keep trying to convince our parents to take me along on there cruise, but that might be kinda strange. lol just maybe!
Hi Sarah:
You look so wonderful in all the pictures, and I love the dress in the family picture and the blue one too, is so cute, the girls looks like everything is fun, thank to post this pictures, everybody says Hi, and send you love, hugs and kises for your birthday........ :)
The Webb's
wow! such beautiful places you guys got to visit! i'm jealous. it looks like you all had a blast.. and jeez, what a good looking family you are! :)
I really do love the old prom pix and the cruise pix Wow can see the changes and its amazing how you all grew and got the girls!!! I really do love the family pixs and the group family pictures!!!! I juz cant believe how much everyone grew I juz remember only two kids last time I saw Tim's bro family and now up to five kids!! Such cute grandkids for Mema and I wondered why the other brother isnt there!!! I know there are three boys from MEMA
I really love the yellow shoes but sadly not in my size!!!
Love ya all
So why isn't Tim touching you in the NOW picture?? What is up with that? I guess the honeymoon picture should be a little more handsy. You guys look GREAT!! And look like you got a little sun.
Post a Comment