Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cabo San Lucas

In Cabo we did our own thing with just our family. We started out riding in a cart pulled by a man on a bicycle (no pic). I felt kinda guilty making the poor man tote us up hills and into town, but then again, he was begging us for the business. We shopped around the town market and found some overpriced souvenirs. I swear this place was more expensive than America! I did score a bunch of Christmas presents. The above picture is from when we rented a glass bottom boat to take us on a tour of the sites.

Gorgeous arches and rock formations! The Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean in a little window rock. The girls loved to see the tropical fish, sea lions and pelicans galore.

It was SO SO nice that Tim speaks fluent Spanish. We were able to get extended tours, better prices and have a fun time joking with all the cab drivers / tour guys. I would've been lost (and poor) without him.


Me and Kennedy enjoying the beautiful Lover's Beach. The water was warm and clear and it felt wonderful to just enjoy the sun. Since I've been home people keep asking to see my Mexican tan--well, here's the lack of it! Our family truly hits the shade any chance we get....we mostly follow the lead whitey Timothy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I love Kennas little face in the beach picture, where you are holding her, she's so cute! can't wait to see you all!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails