Wednesday, December 31, 2008

After Christmas is Fun too!

We celebrated Grandpa's birthday and played lots of fun games at the church. I forgot how fun that basketball "knock-out" game can be.

Brennen came too. This might be one of those pics we pull out in about 20 years to show his potential girlfriends. He is a sweet big brother.

Where's Ellie?

Peek-a-boo!

And baby Kaden. He is so stinkin cute! My mom reminded us that when a new sibling was born in our family we would have to get out the timer to make sure everyone had equal holding time. My girls sure loved to hold him. They're getting big sister practice in. Can you picture this in about 6 months...cause that's all I could think about.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad to see your had a great christmas. It's so much fun to hold a new baby. It will be wonderful once your little one it here!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H Webb said...

Awesome Awesome Pixs and Kaden is so so cute!!

Kaylynn said...

How fun you guys had! I love that Dollhouse! The look on Taylor's face is priceless! So fun!

Crystal Marie said...

Hi Watties...I love that!!! Congrats on that cute cute baby Hil...what a doll. Those girls of yours are soooo cute too Sarah and Marian... One day I will join you girls ... Happy New Year to you all! Hope you are feeling good Sarah~

Megan Gery said...

looks like you guys had a good time. And what a cute nephew you have! are you having a boy or a girl?

Related Posts with Thumbnails