Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanks / Reunion / 3 year old

Here's a pic of my girl cousins that came for Thanksgiving. I swear that I bring my camera along for the ride, I just forget to take it out and take pictures! We had a nice Thanksgiving at my Mom's house this year. Lots of delish food and it was fun to have cousin time. I missed ALL MY SIBLINGS like crazy this year! We had a little Wii tournament at our house the next day...we'll have to get that thing out more often.

Last weekend I had my 10 year High School Reunion. Here's the only pic from that too. I had fun meeting up with some friends that I really haven't seen forever--like ten years. Ha!

And Princess Kennedy is turning 3 on Sunday! She spends most days ripping off her regular clothes and ends up in this purple beauty. We are thrilled to have a cute 3 year old!!

5 comments:

tiny said...

You look GREAT in the reunion picture! and Lily & Lainey spend most of their days in dress ups too. Must be the age. :)

Krystal Trapnell said...

Any fun 10 year stories? I'm sure there were wasted people at yours.

Evelyn said...

I always forget to take pictures too even though I usually have my camera in my purse. LOVe the purple dress... Kennedy is so cute!

Sarah said...

By the end of the night people were pretty wasted. I have to say I felt out of my comfort zone--and REALLY underdressed, but over-clothed!

Alexis said...

Wish that we could have been there to enjoy the wonderful atmasphere with you guys. You look hot tho! Happy 3rd Birthday Kennedy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails