
We've all been crafting today getting ready for the big day tomorrow!

I found this cute idea on the blog
"Inspiring Ideas". Kinda fun. Hope my VT girls likey!

Taylor made a Valentine Concoction. It was actually pretty edible: flour, sugar, milk (tasted almost like cake batter)...you should see the kitchen now :) She has just decided that she's big enough to pour her own milk. I think we have a gourmet chef on our hands!

During our "Preschool Friday" we painted! I don't get out the paints near enough in the winter, poor girl! Kenna also made a very colorful painting that we cut up into hearts and made fun V-day-creature-clothespin-magnets to decorate the door.

Tay has been begging me to decorate for Valentine's for only 13 days straight now. The day before the 14th, and it's now done. Ha!
1 comment:
Cute crafts! I love Valentines Day don't you? I think its one of my very favorite holidays. It just makes me happy. Congrats on Tim's new job. What a relief! Where is he working? Is everything going alright?
Post a Comment