My friend Melissa helped me make a new wedding flyer for my business. I am so impressed what she can do with digital scrapbooking! I'm trying to get some clients for this upcoming wedding season! Let me know if you have any ideas for me or know anyone that could use a FABULOUS :) wedding planner. Feel free to pass along my wedding blogsite and phone number to anyone interested.
6 years ago



7 comments:
i like it! i'll have to check out the blog too.
Love your new flier, I will defiantly pass your name around, you do an amazing job! You will soon be too busy to keep up! I know who Im calling when someday my girls get to that point!
The flyer looks great! I hope that it brings you lots of business, hopefully not too much in June, unless you can get some help. I really wish I knew someone that was getting married to send your way. Well, I have a friend here that is, you want to fly out? And it isn't LDS.
Very nice. If I weren't already married then I would definitely hire you to do my wedding.
Tine, I love your flyer, but you left out the word "weddings" in your blog address. Hurry and fix it before you send it out. xoxo..
Hi Sarah,
Found your blog off of Joann's. I didn't know you were a wedding planner now. Madi feels sorry for you. We were going to buy a business so we were helping for a while. Madi and Mikayla did not like the LONG nights taking down. It's good to see what you all are up to- I'm glad I found your blog.
Carolyn Woods
Thanks Megan! I'm glad you saw that.
Post a Comment