Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hee Hee...You can't catch me!

We're still trying to catch that sneaky Leprechaun! He didn't fall for our trap, took all the gold and left lots of tricks (and a couple treats!). Taylor went on a leprechaun hunt at school too. It's been an exciting day. That little Irish man has had a busy day. My big Irish husband has been pretty cute today too. He was sent home from work early (darn :), so we had a fun lunch and even enjoyed a rare FAMILY NAP! Yes, I know you're jealous. But, when we woke up from our nap the leprechaun had been busy messing up the bathroom. Taylor called him a "sneaky little stinker"...and I agree!

Happy St. Patty's Day.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

How cute is that! I agree that little leprechaun is a sneaky little stinker, when I had my preschool we did a leprechaun hunt and a few of the kids went home traumatized, so I had to rethink it the next year! Glad you got a nap, I am jealous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails