
I have big plans for the old bassinet. This baby may not have his own nursery, but he will have a whole new look to his bed. I hope he likes damask...and please don't tell me that damask isn't manly enough. I can't handle it! None of the boy fabric in the stores is cute. And, my eye goes directly to all the girly stuff. Blue and brown is manly! Mom is making the cutest quilt to go with it. I can't wait to see it.

Teacher thank you present for about $1 and a little time. Mrs. L will have to have one. Any other end of the year teacher gift ideas?

A car seat canopy stolen from
Buzz About Baby blog. She even gives a tutorial! Love it. Or, am I out of it? I haven't had a baby in a few years, but I'm thinking that I NEED this. My girls' carseats were always covered with a blanket while they slept.
5 comments:
i think damask can be manly! and he's a baby, what does he care anyway? tim would probably care more than he would... :)
damask is manly for a while. pretty much he grows out of it when he is too big for the bassinet. and yes, you do need the car seat cover. it will be a sunny summer, and the tabs will stop it from slipping off.
awesome slips ive seen them around here
How do you have so much energy still? I can't wait to see the finished product!!
sarah - NO WAY! i have that same exact old bassinet. my mother-in-law gave it to me when i had my daughter; she used it when my hubby and his brothers were babies :) i slip covered it, it was pretty simple and it looked great afterwards. i really like the size of the bassinet - bigger than most but still small enough to wheel around the house or keep next to your bed for those first months. love it!
Post a Comment