Friday, May 08, 2009

Call your Dad

I thought these were cute--and oh, so necessary. Wouldn't it be a cute card too? You know I already printed one for myself. I have handed over all Mother's Day responsibilities this year and am finally taking advantage of the one day a year where I won't feel guilty.

Happy Mother's Day all you fabulous moms out there! Print that baby and take it easy.

3 comments:

Megan Gery said...

can non-moms have one too?

Maureen said...

Love it, Im printing one off right now and hanging it right away.. Thanks for sharing and Happy Mothers day to you!

Alexis said...

Great idea. I just missed my nap time, but Josh got one! I blogged instead. I hope that you have a great Mother's Day. I did get the "day off" at church and the men took over and I got to enjoy relief society, that was nice. Plus Josh gets the poopy diapers today!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails