Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grant is HERE!

Grant Timothy came one week late on June 29th at 2:39pm

Weighing 8 lbs. 4 oz , 20 inches long
9.9 APGAR

We checked in at the hospital and 2 hours later he was born ALL NATURAL!
This was the first time I've labored without an epidural....and possibly the last :)
Recovery has been great and we're home and resting.

He's got a lot of his Daddy in him, including some cute red hair!

We are so excited he's part of our family!

27 comments:

Evelyn said...

Yeah! I've been wondering if he had come yet. You look fantastic! I'm jealous of your 2 hour labor and your little red head. I'm glad everything went well. Good luck with your little guy.

Angel said...

Congratulations on the new addition! Enjoy!

The Lencioni's said...

Congratulations, he is adorable and you look way to good to have just given birth. Please let me know if you need anything.

DaNette said...

Yay! We are glad he is here, especially after being a week late. Now it's time to enjoy! Congrats!

Kaylynn said...

I'm so excited for you. Sorry you had to wait so long to meet him. Recovery is a lot faster from those all natural babies! Kristopher came fast like little Grant did! Enjoy him and take advantage of those big sister helpers!

H Webb said...

Congrats Sarah!!

I love all of the pictures but the feet is the most wonderful pix taken.... You look so glad to be over with and have him in your arms. The girls looks so excited to have him out and ready to take turns helping and holding and spoiling him. Tim looks so thrilled!!! Congrats Again!!!

Im glad he is here!!! Cant wait to see him!! ( wondered when that will be? )

KLC said...

That is so exciting Sarah! Congrats! I will come see you all soon!

Natierae said...

Yeah Watfords!!! Congrats. He is so adorable!!!

miss H Wiest said...

We are SO excited for you too! I love holding that sweet babe, he's too precious! Good luck on your family of 5!

Maureen said...

We are all mad that you look so beautiful right after you had your son lady....and then what an hour later you are in your pants all skinny minny...We knew we hated you for a reason!!! Jk we love you and congrats. He is so beautiful...Love Crystal Cassie and Mom (Maureen) This is Crystal By the way...

Summer said...

Congrats! Are you seriously back in jeans at the hospital because I haven't ventured out of pajama pants yet!!! He look precious-maybe a lot like Taylor. I am so proud of you for going all natural and glad to hear you are feeling good.

M&M Kanet said...

Wow, he really does look like K's baby pictures. Soooo sweet. I need a close up on that "red" hair! Sarah, you look so good! I'm not just saying that. You make me want to grow my hair out - it looks so pretty. (I just remembered that now it's all going to start falling out :)) Welcome to the world Grant!

M&M Kanet said...

Wow, he really does look like K's baby pictures. Soooo sweet. I need a close up on that "red" hair! Sarah, you look so good! I'm not just saying that. You make me want to grow my hair out - it looks so pretty. (I just remembered that now it's all going to start falling out :)) Welcome to the world Grant!

Julia Kelly said...

You look great Sarah! What a beautiful baby boy you have. Hope you're feeling well and enjoying snuggling with that cute baby.

tiny said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the family Grant.

Megan Gery said...

Congratulations! He's so cute!

Alexis said...

A week late!!!! I'm glad that he finally came. I have a friend here in our ward that is being induced tomorrow (6 days late) I hope that this trend doesn't keep going with me. I'm ready... almost. I hope that the transition goes well. What is his full name?

OneBrilliantGirl said...

I'm so glad he's here and you're doing well! He is a little mini Tim...and we are so happy for you. Lots of love your way :)

christina said...

He's too cute, and you look so amazing! Congratulations!

Morgan said...

Hooray! You (and he) both made it! Congratulations from me and Jon (he specifically said to mention him ;)) Hope you are adjusting to three!

Sunny said...

He is adorable!! I wish I could come and hold him too :) And, how in the world do you look so good after just having a baby? No one would want to see my pictures from the hospital. You're awesome Sarah!

Shumster said...

That's cool. Our newest boy's name is Rexton GRANT Shumway. Grant is Ginger's dad's name.

Nat~Nat said...

Congrats Watfords!!! He's definately a keeper! Let me know if you need anything!

Megan said...

Yay Tiny! So excited for you! I'm so happy everything went well. My sister had her babies all natural with no epidural and she loves the recovery. Much faster and no sickness from the meds. Anyway, I'm so proud of you and happy for you. He's so cute!!! xoxo!

mj said...

you look beautiful. grant is very cute...and big! congrats! and good job. i can't wait to meet him.

The Close's Place said...

Um excuse me, you look gorgeous at the hospital...hmmm maybe the secret is in the lack of epidural or the abundance of crazy!!!!
Good for you!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Watford family! Grant is so adorable. How do you like having a little boy? I bet your in LOVE! :) Hope your feeling well and getting the rest you need. Let me know if you need the girls to have a play date. I can pick them up and take the girls to the park so you can rest. I'll call you this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails