With only about one week left to go I thought I'd get one last picture in here before the awesomeness of post-delivery puffy face cuteness. We took these after Tay's graduation a couple of days ago. Today's the first real day of summer vacation and we have big plans of relaxing (at least for today). Taylor has already made a list of things to do and people to see! We'll see...my own 'to do list' is gradually being checked off, but the intent is larger than the energy.We took the hospital tour, the baby clothes are washed, the diapers are stocked and the bassinet is set-up. People keep asking me if I'm ready. This is a loaded question: The house is ready, my body is ready to not be huge anymore, but I still don't think I'm mentally ready. This 3 kid thing is still something that I wonder how to handle. Please tell me it will be okay. Please, anyone?
These sisters are excited to have a brother! Can you tell? Taylor thinks his name is Bennett and Kennedy suggested the name Blackie. She is so cute--I thought Whitie might be more fitting since we are all so pale around here :)Why are boy names so hard? I have about 5 girl names all lined up!
We like the name Grant, but are not sure of the middle yet. I've left it up to Tim if we have his name in there. I guess we'll wait to see what he looks like.
Grant Timothy
Timothy Grant (we'd still call him Grant)
Grant Alexander
Preston is still in the mix
Bennett is cute, though not a huge fan of the nickname Ben?
I've had my eyes and ears peeled for like 9 months now for a name....AHH! Movie credits, books, other kids at the park/dr office, online searches, family history books. Everywhere--
I've never had an un-named baby going into birth before. A direct dream or revelation would be nice...any other suggestions?



20 comments:
Not only will 3 be okay it will be awesome, I promise! I love all the names you have so far, but your right until you see that cute little face and try out the name on him, you won't be sure..Happy times ahead..
3 will be awesome, especially with 2 little mommies to help. :)
As for the names, I'm not sharing you'll steal mine.
Love you!
You look too cute! Good luck with everything in the next coming week!
You look great! I'm sure everything will go fine! Just make sure they get all the placenta! :)
Three is fun, it always takes some getting used to when you add another angel to the mix!
I was glad that the girls came first for me, that mommy instinct they have is so nice! Good luck with it all, and you know he'll come whether you're ready or not! :)
You look so good! Boy names are SOOO hard!! We always go back to something from our family because my hubby isn't into any of the new trendy names. My list of girl names is a mile long. Think I'll ever get to use them? Can't wait to see pics of your little guy. Good Luck!! And you will be great with three. You're a wonderful mommy!
Good luck with the name thing. We had a boys name all picked out until we found out we were having an actual boy and now we have no idea what the name will be. My mom always says that you'll know once they're born and you get to meet them but I'm not convinced. You look fantastic bytheway!
Such great choices with the names. Bennet is cute, I think Grant is such a strong boy name- thats my vote. You look amazing.
Is going to the Jeffers to play on Taylors list, we'd love to have her, Kennedy too!!
You look too cute! I like the name Grant as well.
We had a hard time coming up with a boy name. ( for just in case they are wrong!) We found one we liked, but I will keep it secret! I LOVE the name Grant. As for the middle, Alexander is a strong manly middle name. And I am NOT just saying that because Alexander is Tristan's middle name! (we have good taste!)
You are going to be the best mommy to the luckiest 3 kids in the world! Just take one day at a time! Your gonna be great at it.
LOVE the name Grant. Good choice and good luck with three...I'm still figuring out the two thing, although I'm sure your girls will be big helpers. Good Luck, we are excited for you!
I never have believed that you know the name when you see them. I think they grow into whatever you give them and it becomes perfect. But hopefully it will be an easy decision once he's screaming on the table!
You do look amazing and I so wish I could be there! Love you!
We didn't have a name for our last boy when we went into the hospital either - and I was two weeks overdue and had to have a c-section! We had a couple of options going, and Jon was pushing for Jonathan, which I was resisting completely because I thought it would be confusing to have 2 of them, and then I swear to you he waited until I was all drugged up from the surgery to say again "so, it's Jonathan right?" at which point I said something like "ok, yeah, I guess, if you think so" and thus our baby boy was named. It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be having two of them, but it is still confusing sometimes! I am always asking his mom if she is talking about big Jonathan or little Jonathan!
Well I am right in the boat with you about not being sure about 3. I get excited, but then scared. We'll get thru this together. I think it is cool that you like the name Grant. Our little boy will have his middle name Grant, and we are pretty set on the first name. But I'm with you... I scan the movie credits and Josh keeps his ears open at the dental office. I hope that he looks like a Conner, or we will be in trouble when he comes out and we will have to think of another name that we remember reading or hearing. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see him and find out his name. I still think that Timothy Grant sounds good.
You will do great with 3 kids, don't let it scare you. It does take a little more time to get out the door, but you can plan for that.
Sarah,
You will do super with three.. juz give time to get used to it! As for the names... you will know what name to give to him onces you see him and hold him. A name will surface on your mind when you both see that little bundle of loves that you will be raising. I know he will be so cute and it will be so much fun for the sisters!! They will be wonderful sisters and a big helpers to you Sarah. I know you will be juz fine as you have done so well with both of your girls. I love you very much and hope it goes well at the birth!! I juz can't wait to see pictures of the new additional and seeing the happiness of your little family!!!!!
Wished we lived closer!!!
Sarah we have the same story!! I liked Bennet but not Ben and Grant was on our list too! No name until we saw him. People say, "he looked like a...." and I never believed them but it happened to us. I ended up loving Will when I was against it the entire time!
Grant would be sticking with the presidential names, national or church... ( :
You are THE cutest pregnant lady EVER!
You look so cute. I don't believe you only have 1 week left. And if anyone can do 3 kids - it's you.
OK you look amazing still! Have you had him yet? I hope it goes well!
Post a Comment