Since I love to make hair bows....I have ended up with lots! For the past 5 years they have all been smashed in a lovely tupperware drawer. I decided they needed some room to breathe.I found a large frame that would fit the back of the bathroom door. At $2, this frame from a yard sale was a steal! The lady could not figure out why I even wanted it and actually took $1 off her asking price. Love that!
I took out the picture / mat, painted it white, stapled the ribbon across and it turned out like this. Next time I won't worry about finding cute paisley ribbon because it all got covered with bows, you can barely even see the ribbon.
Yay! Now I can see all the options while we do hair. I know it's scary how many I have. Just wait until you have 2 girls, wearing 2 bows at a time! And honestly, these are just the ones with alligator clips on the back. The rest still stay smashed in that drawer. I love that it's on the back of the door so I don't have to look at it all the time. I hung it with those velcro pull off thingies :)



4 comments:
What a fabulous idea!!! LOVE it! Melena would be so jealous! I need you to show me how you make the bows. I know Melena would love a present like this from Santa.
that turned out sooo cool!
Thats an fanstatic idea!! What an thought to do !!
Sarah, you are so creative. I never cease to be amazed! When I have little girls, I know who to call. And I love the pictures of Grant. He is such a happy smiley baby. :)
Post a Comment