Sunday, September 13, 2009

My sweet baby

On Grant's blessing day my camera's battery died after only a few family shots! I finally stuffed Grant back into his blessing outfit the other day to get some pics of him before he outgrew it totally.
This kid is changing every day.

This is the "I'm staring at my Mommy because she is my favorite" face.
Isn't he is the sweetest, cutest babe?
I also love this one because you can see his little eyelashes growing in.
He was in a sweet mood, but not too smiley.

Full shot of the outfit. Thanks Aunt Hilary!

Had to post this one ...that hat was WAY too small for his big ole Watford head :)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

He looks so sweet in his cute outfit! I am so sorry we missed his special day! : ( I love the hat shot! Too funny. That's how our kids look too. We call it the Barron Melon!
Want me to come over on Tuesday and take some pictures in his outfit? We are done with OT at 11 AM.
That would be fun! :)
He is getting big fast!!

Ruth said...

How cute! I had to do the same thing with David's blessing outfit! At least we have proof right!?

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
natalie said...

He is so sweet. I wish we were closer so our little guys could play. I love the quilt your mom made for him.

H Webb said...

He is so handsome!!! he sure grew alot since !!! Yay such a happy little guy !!!

Alexis said...

Grant always seems to be smiling. Our little Connor is definately a more serious baby. But he looks adorable in his outfit. I'm hoping Connor's will fit him when we bless him, I'm a little worried.

Related Posts with Thumbnails