what a cutie!
He is so sweet!!!
He looks tall, is he tall for his age? He's adorable. He lifts his head really well. Connor would perfer to sit then lay on his tummy, I think he is going to learn how to sit up before he rolls over.
Good Job Momma!!! He adorable darling little gentleman!!!!! I wished I cud see him but the miles is keeping us apart!!!!! Hope to see ya all real soon thoLove YA tonz!!!
Post a Comment
Sarah Webb Watford is a fan of
4 comments:
what a cutie!
He is so sweet!!!
He looks tall, is he tall for his age? He's adorable. He lifts his head really well. Connor would perfer to sit then lay on his tummy, I think he is going to learn how to sit up before he rolls over.
Good Job Momma!!! He adorable darling little gentleman!!!!!
I wished I cud see him but the miles is keeping us apart!!!!!
Hope to see ya all real soon tho
Love YA tonz!!!
Post a Comment