Thursday, October 01, 2009

Pumpkin Farm w/ Preschool

Kennedy had her first field trip today---to the Pumpkin Farm! I can hardly believe that it's October and that we are doing all this already. Kenna was so thrilled to have something that was just for her. I've been feeling bad lately that she doesn't get the attention she deserves being stuck as the middle child! It was fun to hear her brag to Taylor that she got to go by herself (which means, without Taylor)! We have such a fun, sweet group of kids. They were all so well behaved. I love this age.

Hayrides with the families

Feeding the goats. They had a pig, a turkey, ducks and chickens. Somewhere there was supposed to be ponies and horses. I guess when you go on the opening day you miss a few things.

Corn Maze--Can you see the cute couple? I was starting to get a bit worried when Kenna and her future boyfriend wandered ahead in the corn maze--ah!
They also had fun laying on the hay bale pyramid, slides and haunted barn (complete with real cobwebs and who knows what else--could've done w/o that!)

Kennedy picked out the perfect pumpkin!
She loved this part...

Grant did not love this part!

What a fun day! Welcome FALL!!
Let's make some pumpkin bread.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Every time I check out your blog I just wish more and more that we lived close to each other. I seriously think we would be best friends. How's everything with three? Can you breathe yet? Hope we get to see you guys soon.

Anne said...

Oh and did I mention how seriously, fabulously adorable Grant is. I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails