Monday, November 16, 2009

The last couple weeks...

We've been playing with cousins! The cousin shots always end up like this with someone crying. They really do like their grandparents!
My sister Marian came with Ellie last week and Hilary has moved back locally!
It's been fun to have more family around. I didn't get any pictures of Marian and her cute belly. I can't wait to have another niece join the fam the end of Dec! We mostly hung out at Mom's while she was here and talked, and talked, and chased our kids and talked some more. Good sister time.

Sweet Grandparents

Growing Grant--this kid is 19 lbs. My back hurts just typing that!

Ellie "smiling"--I never got her to quite say my name or snuggle me this time...she was on the move and obviously had better things to do!

Cutie Pie Kaden--aren't his eyelashes to die for!

This one sums up cousin time--chasing and acting silly.

2 comments:

DaNette said...

Gotta love those cousin pictures, we have a couple of our own with almost everyone in tears too.
19 lbs!!! Yaowsers! Maybe you will be needing a back brace for Christmas!

M&M Kanet said...

We miss you guys! Your turn to come play in Vegas.
Why is Ellie such a cry baby? She really doesn't like being held against her will. Such her personality. I'm scared.
Your kiddos are adorable as always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails