
I just finished unpacking /unloading from this weekend's wedding job! This one was so fun! I love black and white damask with red. We took the Loomis LDS church building and turned it into a beautiful reception. Thanks to all who helped and good luck Alicia and Ren. They were so cute and so in love they probably didn't even notice the decor, but I'm hoping to spread the word that I'm off my maternity leave (ha!) and ready to get some more jobs lined up.
Check out my wedding blog for my latest incentive.



3 comments:
wow. how elegant! I love the way that turned out! Great job Sarah! You'll have to give me a call and tell me more about it. I love the ceiling and chandelier. Such a nice touch.
Beautiful! Would have loved to have had you do mine. You are amazing!
It was so Beautiful..you do such a amazing job..
Post a Comment