Tim and I chaperoned the Youth Stake Dance last night. I just got called to be the Mia Maid (14-15 year old girls) advisor and am pretty excited. I haven't stayed out that late in a long time--but the dance was so fun! It definately brought back tons of fun memories for me.
The main action of the night was the Cha Cha slide. I must be out of it....I had never heard this one yet, but the kids were all lovin it! Seriously---everyone was on the dance floor doing it--even the wallflowers. Tim and I just looked at eachother with amazement! I wanna learn it now! Tim and I were that old chaperon couple that danced a couple slow songs--ha ha! Good thing our kids aren't there to embarrass. In fact, I hope we still dance when our kids are old enough to go. I am so lucky to be married to someone that can still be silly and make me laugh. It was our 10 year engagement anniversary too, ahh!
Try it!
6 years ago



6 comments:
Really, where have you been? :) Have you let Tay dance to it yet? They used to do it at my Elementary school and all the kids loved it.
Glad you and Tim still have that spark!
i am in YWs too! Secretary. I get to go to the dance in July. Bet I couldn't pay nate to go with me! Tim is the best.
That is a fun song, it really does make everyone dance. I'm listening and dancing. We do have great husbands that would dance with us. :-) That's a good idea to have the kids dance to it. I'll have to have the kids dance to it.
looks like fun. the video showed old people, so I guess I could get the hang of it!
Mom
I think I first heard it last summer at the Fountains in Roseville when they were doing the dance nights with the DJ and they had a choreographer who would come out and teach dances - lots of fun!
How fun! You'll do great in YW! Miss seeing your mug around Roseville!
Post a Comment