
Can't believe this guy's b-day is coming up! He's so fun and into everything! This week he climbed on top of a bin onto a chair and almost onto the table in the playroom. Next, he pulled himself up with the bathtub faucet and almost took a nosedive into the tub. And I thought I had childproofed the place--ha! He is getting really hard to change his clothes and diaper. Wiggleworm, flip-flopper, back archer, handsome babe.

Taylor's teacher Ms Weimer on the last day of school. She's been out since May 20th and so we're already into the summertime schedule of hanging out and playing playing playing.

G is still a pretty good eater, but REALLY wants to only feed himself. This makes it super tricky to feed him babyfood now. He wants to hold that spoon! Some of his favorites are spaghetti, frozen blueberries (teething), string cheese, grapes, yogurt and sweet potatoes.

Kennedy had a blast playing dress-up in my closet one day. She came out in multiple "dresses", which were my shirts. I finally went into my room and half of my closet was on the floor...so we all joined in on the fun.

She's got the pose down.

Last week of school--Nerd Day

My climber boy and his bodyguard/tattletaler
3 comments:
I can't believe how big your baby is! Your family is so darling, I love the pink dress pose in the closet. Priceless. It's great catching up on your blog! Miss you guys
So cute! Every picture put a smile on my face!
Connor hasn't started to climb yet, luckily. Just a thought with feeding him, try giving him a spoon to hold and then feed him. It might help. We really miss you guys. Hopefully az is treating you well.
Post a Comment