Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Half Birthday

Yesterday was Kennedy's half birthday! She was super excited when she found out. In fact, she wanted to have cake and friends over. We did settle for swimming at our friend's house and picking out a free Redbox (she picked the new Free Willy). That's my kind of party! Today while I was trying to trick her into finishing her dinner I played the question game with her. Every time she answers a question....she gets to take a bite! My parents pulled this one on me when I was little too, so it's only fitting that I should pass on the trickiness. The answers were cute and so I started to interview her and write them down---bloggable :)

If you could be an animal, which one would it be? Hippopotamus

Favorite color? Pink and purple, but not black!!

Who is your favorite person to play with? Taylor (ahh...)

Favorite thing to play? Dollies

Favorite Movie? Looney Tunes (This is the one movie that we own that annoys me and she loves to watch it over and over...I don't get it)

Most annoying thing to you? When Taylor yells at me (no hesitation answering this one)

Favorite thing to play outside? Catch ball

Favorite Books? Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, Time to Eat and Everybody Poops (she's still at that stage where she loves to get our reaction when she talks about poop too much)

Favorite Food? Macaroni and Cheese, Hotdog with a bun (after this answer I had to follow it up with..)

Favorite fruit? Grapes and apples

Favorite ice cream? Vanilla and Chocolate, okay Neapolitan

If you could go out to eat anywhere, where would you go? Mc Donalds to get french fries (this is a Daddy date thing)

Favorite thing to do in the summer? Swimming

If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would it be? To Grandpa Webb's house

What big things are you excited to do when you turn 5? Go swimming without my water wings and go to school

What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom like you (she really said that, so sweet)

If you could get a pet, what would it be? A baby chihuahua

What's your favorite song on Just Dance (Wii game)? Hot N' Cold

Now that was a lot of bites!!

(side notes: One of her favorite phrases right now is "What the heck on earth?" It's funny every time.)

2 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Tricky mommy! Love that one. I'll have to remember it when my kids are complaining about dinner!

mj said...

5?! no no she is still my sweet 2.5 year old from nursery! she does look so old. glad you can trick her to eat. i will have to try that one next time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails