Taylor is a busy girl. With school until 3:40pm, homework, soccer practice, dance and piano...this girl is hard to keep up with. She loves to stay busy.Soccer season has finally started! This is Taylor's first year playing soccer and she is very dedicated to learning! We had our first game on Saturday and she's pretty aggressive out there!! Once she learns the rules and how to play I think she'll be a triple threat. Tim and I are the coaches for her team. So far it's been really fun to get back into soccer and think like a 7 year old. Now, how to get them to actually play their positions? It's all about bunch ball right now :) Any tips on coaching are SUPER welcome!!
ps-As we were getting ready for the game Taylor says, "I wish I could wear a skirt for the game!!" What a girlie girl we have :))



No comments:
Post a Comment