Monday, November 08, 2010

Isn't Halloween over you ask? Not til I post and the candy is gone!

The only picture of us all--Ward Trunk or Treat

Grant was so excited to have candy. He really hasn't had much before. He was a cute little dog, but wouldn't keep his hoodie on. It was probably almost 90 degrees, poor thang! And I was a last minute cowgirl (again). Just gotta dress up as SOMEthing...Any excuse to wear my boots.

Tim loves Halloween. He decorated our trunk and had a great time trying to scare the kids. His costume was a last-minute-throw-whatever-you-can-find-that's-scary on and go. I love seeing him get all into this holiday. I'm glad it's someone's favorite around here.

Double-fisting the lollipops

The girls have been doing a dance class through church and had a cute rehearsal wearing all their costumes. What fun! Thanks to our sweet teachers who volunteer to put it all together. They did great at learning the dance and staying with the music. Now Taylor wants to do cheerleading. Do I let her?? Still deciding.

Scary (?) Skeleton. Taylor really wanted to be a skeleton or a mummy this year. She usually wants to be a pretty princess or some other girlie thing. I was surprised she wanted to go the scary route. Luckily I found a glitterized glam skeleton with a tutu skirt that she loved. I guess I'm not ready for her to be out of the little girl stage yet :)


My little ladybug. Yes, it's a knock-off of last year's kitty costume. Add some red wings and some antennae and we're good. She loved it and it's perfect for our little bug. I think she rode the hayride about 8 times at the trunk or treat. Here's a little clip of Taylor getting a turn at driving it! What a fun night.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Very cute and creative. It's always nice when you can get more than one use out of costumes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails