Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010


Merry Christmas! 2010 was a momentous year for our family. We have learned this year that change is hard and wonderful at the same time. Family relationships are strengthened when you have to lean on each other! And, of course the biggest source of strength that we lean on is our faith. This time of year is especially wonderful as we focus on Christ. We hope to emulate Him in everything we do and say. It's our family's goal to be together forever!! Let's make the holidays a time to connect with our loved ones and find the strength we need to make each day meaningful. We love you! If you're reading this...I'm glad you're part of my life.

Merry Christmas.


Here's a snapshot of our year's events:


January: Made decision to move to Arizona and start a new job in sales/marketing. Grant says Da-Da for the first time. Visits from Grandpa Webb and Mema!

February: Moving in and unpacking and painting and decorating, getting adjusted to new school for Taylor, Grant begins to crawl, Kennedy makes many paintings.

March: Family trip to Las Vegas to meet new niece, Grant cuts first 2 teeth, family outing to Amazing Jakes, still painting and decorating and organizing.

April: Taylor loses her first 2 teeth, Kennedy & Grant take a trip to the Phoenix Zoo, Sarah called to teach in the Young Women program at church, Taylor starts piano.

May: Lots of family bike rides, Mema and Brian come to visit, Kennedy goes camping with Dad, Gila Valley Temple dedicated, family joins the local YMCA, Sarah buys her 1st sewing machine.

June: Grant turns 1 and has a Truck party!! Summer book club and swim lessons for the girls, Kennedy learns to swim and Taylor learns the butterfly, swimming most EVERY day to survive the heat, Tim and Sarah celebrate 10th Anniversary!!

July: Still trying NOT to melt, family trip to CA, Grant hospitalized for dehydration, Tim reaches his mid-30s, Grant gets his tongue clipped, Tim called to be Elder's Quorum President (men's group at church).

August: Taylor turns 7 and has a Pink Princess party! Sarah decorates for cousin's wedding, visits from Tony Webb's family/Kanets /Gma & Gpa Webb, Taylor starts 2nd grade, Grant takes his first steps.

September: Kennedy starts preschool, family fishing trip, still swimming, Sarah discovers ZUMBA, quick visit from Kris Watford's family, girls start ballet, girls become impressive hula hoopers.

October: Taylor starts soccer and scores her 1st goal, Grant climbs on top of the table 5 times/day, Sarah learns to coach soccer, Tim travels to Chicago, soccer begins to take over our lives, Kennedy & Grant take a trip to the Dinosaur Museum.

November: Week long visits from Kanets and Mema/Brian, Sarah turns 31 on Thanksgiving, Tim buys our first laptop, Sarah hosts baby shower, Kennedy goes to a hair salon for the 1st time, Wildlife Zoo, Kennedy still loving ballet, Tim and Sarah go country dancing!

December: Kennedy turns 5 and has a Hawaiian party! Family trip to CA, Taylor visits the Orthodontist for the 1st time, Kennedy reads her first book, Grant starts Music Makers and Nursery and gets his very 1st haircut!!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Wow, you guys are busy! I never knew that Grant was hospitalized for dehydration or got his tongue clipped. Crazy! I love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing, you make me want to do more. But I guess if I typed everything out I would feel like I do a lot too. Here's to another year!

Evelyn said...

You guys certainly have been busy. It sounds like you guys are liking Arizona.

from head 2 toe said...

Sarah! Let's get together soon! Fabric flowers and Cricut fun! :)

Megan said...

Sarah, I just spent an hour catching up on your blog! I am SO behind! I missed your birthday in November and I missed talking to you at Christmas. I feel like my life is passing me by and I'm going to wake up in 5 years and wonder where my friends went? Ahhhhh!!! I really want to stay in contact more! I would love to chat with you and catch up on our lives. Miss you... xoxo, Meg

Related Posts with Thumbnails