Wednesday, February 09, 2011

18 month old MAN CHILD

It's hard to believe that this was only a year ago--just after we moved to AZ. Can you believe it's already been a year??

A now my baby is 18 months and onto Nursery and RUNNING and talking and eating carrot sticks?

12 teeth, top 2 molars almost all the way through...

Grant would play outside all day if possible. He's getting really good at playing on his own and finding things to do. I'm loving this stage!!

Love his expression here, gazing into "Nenna's" eyes. He adores his sister and wants to do everything she is doing. Kennedy is pretty patient and actually likes being the one in charge (for once).

We're still not quite sure how the scripture bag got rammed on his head so tightly. I think he had some "help". It really took me 5 minutes to get it off...ouch.

Love his cheesy smile. He's starting to say his version of "chhhhheeeesssss" when I get out the camera. Doesn't' he just look all grown-up here? A mini Tim. Wow. It's been fun to style his hair a little bit now. He lines right up next to sisters for hair time.


He knows excitement and a little rough housing will come his way when his "Tay Tay" comes home from school. She has started to feed him more and can lift him out of his crib (somehow?? I don't wanna know) and has a special bond with brother bear.

1 comment:

M&M Kanet said...

He is getting so big and boyish! Love the hair do.
You like all my comments? Ellie just learned how to use the mouse and now she can be on the laptop playing starfall by herself! Which means I have two hands to be on my own computer. YAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails