Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Family Walk

The view of our valley from Thunderbird Conservation Park

Here's some shots of us wandering around the desert---I mean, on a nature walk with the family. It was definitely a different kind of hike than I was used to. Lots of rocks, cacti... and well, more rocks and cacti! I am mentally working on "blooming where I'm planted" ( even if there are no blooms?).

Grant liked being toted along up high with Daddy! I think we made it about 20 minutes until Taylor announced she had to use the bathroom. Always.

Kids are cute in hats.

Uncle Kelly brought us a huge cardboard box and it was practically Christmas! The kids drew lots of cute pictures inside (even G was thrilled to hold the marker and go crazy). The box was on top of the swingset's fort and in no time was a hideout / blockade / sled.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails