
My Avocado Baby. Ever read that book? Kind of like spinach for Popeye, but it's avocados...for babies. Anyway, this is the first time she's actually played with her food and made a big mess and I just had to get a picture!

Taylor's new big girl bed. I came in the other day to check on her and she was sleeping sitting up on the ground by the bed in the corner. Not sure what happened there. Her bed's wall is right next to our bedroom's wall and we hear her thrashing around tons in the night. Is this normal when they go from the crib's cage to a regular bed?



3 comments:
Sarah,
Our beds were ..as I remember ...close to the ground....I like how you put the pillows to help her.
I think I put this in the wrong place...
mema
Hey Sarah,
I come in an check out your blog every now and again and just wanted to say HI! The girls are so cute and getting so big. I love seeing all the pictures.
Love,
Liz
love to pull her panties off, spread her legs and eat hercunt, feel her soft, tight, warm body buck and convulse when I suck herclit, pull her up on her hands n knees, get behind her fuckher pussywith my fingers while I cumin her ass, sexwith a kid is so much nicer than adult
Post a Comment