Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Good Times with Dr. Phil

Isn't Dr. Phil so nice to pose with me and my sister Hilary? That bald spot created a little glare, but he wasn't shy about snuggling up face to face for a candid shot. He came to our mall here in Roseville and gave a little presentation and we got to see him in person (he looks the same as on TV...and he sure is tall).

Dr. Phil had some good marriage advice, told a few jokes and worked the crowd over with his Texan charm--including a few obscenities that I didn't appreciate, but expected nonetheless. Taylor was pretty confused at why we were going to see a doctor when I didn't have any owies that she could see. I came home teasing Tim that they had an "open question microphone" and I asked Dr. Phil the never-ending question:
"How do I get my 30 year old husband to quit his addiction to video games and become addicted to me?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails